Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Here we go!

Here we go! This is the simple life of the Lostetters. I have been meaning to make a blog for my family in Mississippi, California, and now Missouri. I am a private person when it comes to people asking me "So how have you been? What have you been up to?" I am one of those people who says same ol' same ol', which to be honest that is probably what you will see a lot of on here, but like I said... This is the SIMPLE life of the Lostetter's! But to be honest on another level, I feel that over the past year I have been cooking, creating, and traveling more so I thought I would share with you my creations and vacations! I am getting out of the Facebook scene more and more as the months pass. Which, I think a lot of people are. I desperately want to keep in contact with my family and friends back where I came from, so this seems to be the new way! Until this fades out I will keep you updated. I hope you enjoy! Oh and beware.... This might even become my online journal sometimes, so I am going to post and write sometimes as if no one is reading. AND for those of you who do not know me very well.. I CAN'T spell, You have been warned. :) So... here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment